Thursday, April 29, 2010

Old Baptist Magazine


Someone out there may have this issue. One of the featured articles is entitled, "The No's Job" by Harley Noya. It explains how to turn "no's" into "yes's" before they realize what happened. Another article, "Folding Tracts into Airplanes", tells how you can sail a tract right into the dinner plate of an unsuspecting target for the Gospel. "How to Cast Pearls Before Swine", reminds us that we should witness to everyone, no matter what their attitude or the situation. It's pure Arminian Baptist at it's best!

4 comments:

  1. LOL! That kind of sounds like a "door opener" I would try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not a bad one. The joke I was trying to get across was that the man's honest answer was taken as impudence. (hope that came across) We are witnesses and should engage others in conversation about the Lord Jesus Christ. (I still need much improvement in this area myself) The sad thing, is that there are so many man-centered, salesman-ship type appoaches that literally stink to high Heaven. I still remember if I could get someone to say the "sinner's prayer" I thought I had done my job. (I believe there were those who said the prayer just to get rid of me) Rote type, mechanical techniques are the worst of all. It took me several years to rid myself of "unnatural" appoaches to opening the door for spiritual conversation.
    Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully in Topeka. haha! hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of:

    I'm a little concerned right now. About... your salvation and stuff. How come you have not been baptized? (Nacho)

    Because I never got around to it ok? I dunno why you always have to be judging me because I only believe in science.
    (Esqueleto)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails