Monday, October 5, 2009

A Letter from Mr. Oprah Winfrey


Dear Mr. Eddings,
I picked up a copy of "The Radio Shack" by Willie Brigham Young last week, and I just couldn't put it down. Someone had put super glue on the cover. I ended up buying it and finished the novel this morning. I felt I had to write seeing that my wife was asked to play a major role in the upcoming film.
I was electrified to find Jesus as an international electrical adapter, shocked to see the Spirit as a multi-socket surge protector, and, even though it makes no sense, to find the Father portrayed as a motherboard of a 777 gig computer called, Oprah.
Just wanted to let you know (while I have the chance) that I do not agree with this sort of "modern art theology".
Thanks for listening,
Mr. Oprah Winfry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails