Friday, June 12, 2009

Overslept and Caption Contest Winner


Well, my electricity came back on around 11 p.m. last night. I had just stocked our cooler with several bags of ice, trying to save what I could from the freezer. It was great to sleep in an air-conditioned house, with fans going, once again! We had hopes of having the house completely cleaned before my daughter, grand-daughter, and son-in-law arrive today from Kuwait. So with the power back in place, my wife and I started cleaning house. (It really doesn't do much good to push a vacuum around without electricity). All that to say this...woke up late (first time in months) and was not able to Photoshop the Caption Contest Winner's certificate or rework the original photo. Aaron, maybe God is teaching you patience...I am honored to be a part of that process.

2 comments:

  1. must.....have......certificate. ;)

    No problem Eddie, whenever you get around to it is fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should file a formal protest with the Federal Bureau of Labor and sue for photo shopped certificate Aaron.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails