Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Question from Death Row


Hi Eddie,
I am a long time fan of your blog. I am on death row for my crimes as a hit-man in Looten, Nebraska. Here is my question: I am sentenced to "the chair" at midnight on Saturday, June 13th. If I pray the sinner's prayer and promise to do good from now on, will you have the execution stopped? The warden is your uncle and he speaks highly of you. (it's his falsetto voice that bothers me) I think you should do the right thing if I do the right thing. What do you say? I sure would like to go to church with you next Sunday morning! But, don't ask me to keep going because I have other things to do.
Your friend,
Scarface Mahoney

Dear Scarface,
I'll discuss this with our church elders next Sunday after our fellowship dinner. I will get back with you on Monday. Thanks for writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails