Saturday, November 28, 2009

Calvinopoly and Greed


Recently I found out that someone was selling T-Shirts with my Calvinopoly creation on the front as if it was their design! (no joke) I contacted the screening company and after documenting that it was indeed my own design, they removed the shirt from their product line. Believe me when I tell you, I love to have my cartoons and artwork posted anywhere on the internet (there has to be exceptions to the rule here, I just don't have time right now to think of any) but, to make money off my artwork is like __________ ____ ________ ______ _____ ___ ________. (I don't have time to think of anything clever either) I wouldn't have minded so much if the brother would have contacted me to make a deal. I didn't even get a T-Shirt! Please let me know if you ever come across anything like this...or even if you see a mispelled word or incomplete sentence somewhere. Or even if you (I don't have time to finish that last sentence)

6 comments:

  1. You might like this t-shirt:

    http://www.cafepress.com/+calvinism_front_arminianism_back_white_tshirt,104726170

    ReplyDelete
  2. If not I'll keep my eyes peeled for Calvin sippy cups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the plagiarism. However, if you ever decide to make Calvinist Cartoon T-shirts, we'd be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. That just might be a possibility. I may take a survey to find the most popular posts. Also I have designed quite a few T-Shirts already. I will post a few in the future. (maybe)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know where I can find a Calvinopoly board? It's fashioned like the original Monopoly board.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails