Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fan Scan from Mortimer Kavooley


Dear Eddie,
I found this old comic in the attic today. I used to hand these out to my troubled friends when I was in college. I am a big fan of the Sacred Sandwich and I noticed the name Coddington Borax on the cover. These stories were all based on true events! The only reason I am writing you instead of Angus is because I know you give out thousands of dollars for things like this...and I need a lot of money so I can retire early.
Your semi-fan,
Mort

Dear Mort,
Thank you for the attachment on your email. I am sending you a blank check. That's right my friend, it is totally blank. There is not one letter or mark on the entire little rectangular sheet of paper. Completely blank. Have a great day!

(To the readers: This may seem a little harsh to some of you but, I frequently get emails from this individual. He uses different names but, they all come from Arkham Asylum.
The man is completely insane.)

Dear Eddie,
I heard that!
Mort

Dear Mort,
And because you heard that, I will be sending you yet another totally blank check for you to fill out at your convenience!
Eddie

Dear Eddie,
Thanks dude.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Coddington used to have hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coddington is tied to the Emergents?!

    How come I am not surprised!

    His life took a turn for the worst when he started hanging out with the likes of Robby Bell and Phyllis Tickle!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails