Friday, November 15, 2013

FREE Wiersbe A to Z Guide from Amazon Kindle

C is for Christmas turned out to be very different than I expected, but it was not a disappointment! I had expected a light, easy read that I could quickly translate into the elementary classroom. What I found was an extensive and, at times, profound resource that dug deeper into the Christmas story than I had seen before. There are many places where Scripture is explored in new ways and at the end of each entry the authors send you on a journey of further study in the book. While this is not a book that can easily be read in one sitting, it is a resource that I will refer to over and over again throughout the Christmas seasons to come. I recommend it for Sunday school teachers, pastors or any others who want to dig deeper into the characters, events and true meaning of the birth of Jesus.
Click HERE and start reading in seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails