Sunday, May 13, 2012

Special Surprise Winners

This contest was for the Calvinistic Cartoons follower who has the most children. Lo and behold, our research team found two mothers who tied for first place. Congratulations to Lily Pondue and Mia Tobogen, who each gave birth to sixteen kids! You both have won two thousand books of your choice. The catalog should be on your doorstep after you read this post. Just check off the books you want and within a week every single volume will be "delivered" to your home! Thanks for playing! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mr. Eddings for the two thousand books. Since the catalog had rwo thousand and one listed I just chose the one I didn't want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, want to say how much I appreciate you generosity. My husband had to build a storage building in our backyard for these books.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails