Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Fashion Plate from AA

Who said I wasn't nice to Arminians? Who said I wasn't fair with Finney? Has everyone forgotten that I post Arminian Antics every week? "Maybe you do, but you never let me advertise on your blog!" Benny wrote recently. Well, to show Benny I am more than fair, I am allowing Benny Finney to post this ad on my Calvinistic Cartoons web page. If any Arminians out there want to purchase this item, then contact Benny Finney at his blog. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I could use some shooting targets...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Eddie but I see this as a backward step.

    Who knows what a floodgate of Arminians wanting to advertise on your site could lead to? They may just try to "to deceive, if possible, even the elect" (Matt 24:24 / Mk 13:22)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's made from the finest plastic money can buy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails