Tuesday, March 26, 2013

10 Things I would have said on Facebook


How can they give Argo an Oscar? They didn't actually make the film.

You're so vane, You probably think this song is about a device for indicating the direction of the wind.

Actually, you CAN make an omelette without breaking some eggs, but it tastes terrible.

You can find out all about garden furniture on Wickerpedia.

How do you organize a party in space? You planet.

When you dream in color, it's a pigment of your imagination.

Just written a joke about spontaneous human combustion. I'm on fire today.

It was an emotional wedding, even the cake was in tiers.

I'm glad I know sign language, it's pretty handy.

A chiropractor's patients must crack under pressure.

2 comments:

  1. Since I can't say anything that hasn't been said before, I won't say anything at all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails