Sunday, December 1, 2013

Is This the Beginning of the End for Calvinistic Cartoons?

I felt like I was hijacked. What I thought would improve my blog and create more comments turned out to steal the control of my blog. Thinking I could set things back in original order I deleted the Google Plus profile and services only to find out that I have not only blocked my long-time friends comments, but the Google Plus subscribers are ALSO blocked. I have received a few e-mails letting me know how Google Plus won't let them comment until they join Google Plus. I am trying to find a solution, but it might take a while. Worst case scenario - I start all over again with a new title (which I really don't want to do). I will try to contact Google and see if they will help. In the meantime, if anyone out there has gone through this, or knows exactly what will fix things, then drop me a line at: calvinist12345@gmail.com
Abraham Lincoln said it best..."Blogging without comments is like living alone on Mars and throwing yourself a daily birthday party".
...it's a nightmare, I tells ya!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes!! ...and I want to thank you and Kansas Bob for all your help in my time of need! I finally minus-ed Google plus!

      Delete
    2. But, it looks like Google+ up and stole my little avatar photo!

      Delete
  2. Man, I really can't stand Google+. X-P Please, Google, stop forcing it on us...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the warning. Now I know not to use Google Plus to promote my own blog..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The main reason I took down Google+ Comments on my blog is because it is very limited. By that I mean only people with Google+ accounts could comment on my blog as opposed to the usual where virtually everybody can comment with a variety of options the way they want to appear in my comments including anonymous.

    One indicator that a site is active is through visitors comments plus the fact that I like reading other people's comments. And if I miss out on those because of Google+ Comments, no matter how fancy it may be, I'd rather go back to my original comments box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I left two comments yesterday and they've both vanished. I hate having to log into google to comment. Glad you're back, Eddie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails