Monday, January 26, 2009

Little Known Quotes from Spiritual Giants part 3

"Now where did I leave my trowel?"- C. H. Spurgeon


"Honey, would you hand me my Bible?" - John Owen


"That was a great muffin!"- John Calvin


"Yes dear, you can have a bite of my pizza."- Cornelius Van Til


"Anyone up for a game of Go Fish?" - A. A. Hodge


"I ain't swimmin' in THIS lake, that's for sure!"- Augustine


"I need to exercise a little more this year." - B. B. Warfield


"Yes, I plan on writing some sketches for the Sid Caesar Show. Why?." - C. S. Lewis


"Oh good, my toothache has gone away!" - Thomas Boston


"I would like an R.C. Cola please...and make it snappy!" - R. C. Sproul


"Anyone here afraid of ventriloquist dummies?" - William Carey


"I was predestined to say what I am saying right now." - A. W. Pink


(singing) "I married a nun. Which started the whole world laughing..." - Martin Luther


"It's sassafras tea for me!" - Jonathan Edwards


"Ben Franklin, you are one funny guy!" - George Whitefield


"I have never played Twister and I never will!" - John MacArthur

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails