Sunday, January 4, 2009

Coming Soon


I know this sounds unbelievable but, a time capsule from the 22nd century arrived in my backyard yesterday! I will fill you all in on the details of my discovery in the near future, after I examine the contents to verify if it is indeed authentic! So far, it seems that this "Spiffy Noofala" is a product of a user-friendly presentation of the Gospel taken to the extreme. He thinks he is a real Christian and he seems to be in the popular majority in the 22nd century. "Neo Sporin", on the other hand, is the real thing. He is a Calvinist, and among the underground Church of the future. I'll get back with you after I read more. Some of the jargon is hard to understand. For some reason, this time capsule contains both sides of the future controversy. Maybe together we will find out why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails