Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fan Photo from Frankie Femur


There have been so many photos sent to me from followers of this blog, that I have decided to feature them from time to time. These are from fans who discover traces of the Calvinistic Cartoons influence in everyday life. I just found out about the Bagpipes McGee Fan Club that is scheduled to meet at the Bermuda Triangle two weeks from today. I will have to decline the invitation to attend this year. I have to...uh, do something else that day. And a shout out to Mooky Ponterra, who has formed the first Cotton Adams Three-Mile Radius Historical Tour and Bar-B-Que Buffet in South Carolina. I wish you all the best!
To see some of the other photos fans have mailed me click on "fan photos" below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails