Friday, January 2, 2009

Little Known Quotes from Spiritual Giants part 2

"Please shut the door on your way out!" - C. H. Spurgeon


"What smells in here?!" - John Owen


"I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam!" - John Calvin


"Could I borrow your lawnmower?" - Cornelius Van Til


"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to yoooou" - A. A. Hodge


"You mispronounced my name again!" - Augustine


"I think I have a little bit of a fever..." - B. B. Warfield


"Let's see...The Chronicles of Nubia...no, Nagasaki...no, Neiman's..." - C. S. Lewis


"Oh no! I just lost another tooth!" - Thomas Boston


"No more buffets for me thank you." - R. C. Sproul


"I wish I could play the banjo!" - William Carey


"Anyone want some green eggs and ham?" - A. W. Pink


"Here I stand...just don't push my buttons Pope dopes!" - Martin Luther


"Anyone got some jerky?" - Jonathan Edwards


"I'm gettin' me a dog!" - George Whitefield


"See if R.C. wants to go to Wendy's for lunch tomorrow." - John MacArthur

1 comment:

  1. More spillage. The female thinks you should post a warning that hot beverages one drinks while reading this blog are HOT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails