Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fan Photo from Edgar Allen Davis

Once more it appears certain Arminians are taking advantage of this blog site. Mr. Davis sent me this photo and the following email:
Eddie, just wanted you to know that I stumbled across this gallery in Vomitorium, Kansas. I recognized your work but didn't mention it to the owners as I struck up a conversation. I found out they were both 4 point Arminians who would like to see you serve twenty or thirty years in the slammer. One of the owners, Kipsy Mahoney, used to run a bingo parlor in the Vatican. The other, Leroy Montana, used to work at Circuit City. They both have criminal records and are at present hiding out from the police. I must say, I have never met two people more transparent. One even admitted to setting fire to an abandoned Root Beer warehouse in Topeka. Anyway, just thought you might like to know.
Please click on the photo for a larger view

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails