Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Experiment in Facebook Purple



The inventor of the ballet skirt was struggling for a name, until he finally put tu and tu together.

"You Tolkien to me?!" - Hobbit de Niro.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a shape-shifting alien who is on a mission of destruction.

I still whisper "We're in" to myself whenever I log onto a wifi network.

I'm often asked what makes a good tongue-twister. Well, it's hard to say.

Had Laser Eye Surgery yesterday, and I've already set fire to our sofa and a water tower in Kuwait.

The Weight Watchers website requires you to have cookies disabled.

If Hitchcock had made The Hobbit, it would have been called "Dial M for Mordor".

The best thing about telepathy is...I know, right?

The cloning experiment was a complete success. I'm beside myself.

There is not a day that goes by when I cannot look into someone's eyes and say in French, "Les Miserables...(pause for effect)...Les Miserables".

I hope someone reviewing "The Life of Pi" gives it 3.14 stars.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails