Thursday, February 21, 2013

Experiment in Facebook Brown


It's National Libraries Day - keep it quiet.

At the start of the film, Matt Damon doesn't even know he's Bourne.

My wife told me to stop pretending to be a flamingo. I had to put my foot down.

I keep forgetting which meat I've eaten. Must be Spamnesia.

My motto is "Never say never". Thus instantly breaking my own rule.

Life must be unbearable for closet Claustrophobes.

My friend has left Facebook. We haven't seen the likes of him since.

Guess I'd forgotten how to throw a boomerang...wait!...it's coming back to me now

Twitter: The Movie. It's like The Social Network, but with fewer characters.

Sitting in the park without food and drink can be tough. It's certainly no picnic.

My wife wants me to play Monopoly even though some of the cards are missing. There's no Chance!

What has four legs, is green on top, and if it fell on you from a tree would kill you? ...a pool table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails