Saturday, February 9, 2013

Experiment in Facebook Yellow


They say you should test your fire alarm once a month. I try but it's costing me a fortune in houses.

My GPS keeps saying, "Go home and study the Bible."

579s84a831f9e94t67y89304. There is safety in numbers.

Insanity does not run in my family. It strolls through, taking it's time and getting to know each one of us personally.

If a man said he'll fix it, he will. There is no need to remind him every 6 months about it.

You say you want to bring me back to reality. You're assuming I've been there before.

If my memory gets any worse I'll be able to plan my own surprise party.

It's nice that humans have the ability to recharge wirelessly.

The film 'Flight' seems to be a Pilot episode.

At the stroke of midnight, Beulah Rae wept softly, cradling the sour cream as it expired.

Somewhere between the blah blah blah and the yadda yadda, you've got a point there.

It's all about perspective. The sinking of the Titanic was a miracle to the lobsters in the ship's kitchen.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails