Friday, January 25, 2013

Things Said on My Own Facebook Page (Green Edition)


My bucket list: 4 drumsticks, 2 thighs, 2 mashed potatoes with gravy, and 2 biscuits. Extra crispy… to go.

I have some jokes about unemployment but they need some work.

The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.

One day I would like to hit the refresh button and actually feel refreshed.

The days of good grammar has went.

I hate being left out almost as much as I hate being included.

I used to like the mirror that I had in 2002 much more than the one I have now.

Life is the original limited-time offer

Turns out company doesn't love misery.

Do mimes observe a brief moment of talking when a fellow mime passes away?

Found some chips in the bag of air I just bought.

It appears someone invited a lot of old people to my high school reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails