Thursday, May 17, 2018

Years in the Making...

TAC (to avoid confusion), my birth name is Norman David Eddings. My PEN name is Eddie because that name was given to me in the penitentiary. Not really. It is just a catchier moniker...besides, people would naturally call me that with an Eddings last name. So now that I have finally graduated to a Theological Fancy Pants level, I can carve out a place in the Christian community. I can make a difference with the Greek alphabet, a dozen Latin phrases or so, and using Theological terms that I have to immediately explain. 

6 comments:

  1. Oo-oo, look at you Mr. Umbria Braccas gettin' all high falutin'. Get out the lace collars and Cavalier ridin' boots! I bet you can't rock a skull cap as well as John Owen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I can make a difference with the Greek alphabet, a dozen Latin phrases or so, and using Theological terms that I have to immediately explain."

    Wow..that thing is real. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, you will be SIMUL IUSTUS (there is no "J" in Latin) ET PECCATOR as long as you are on this side of Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. et tu Eddie, Et Tu

      (May God bless you and multiply the works of your hand)

      Delete
  4. LOL. You actually deserve a certificate for being one of the most consistent bloggers ever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails