Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lincoln's Friend - Mr. O

This photo was discovered recently, with this page from the Lincoln Logs (a journal Abe kept under his pillow):

I am now the most miserable man living. If what I feel were equally distributed to the whole human family, there would not be one cheerful face on the earth. Whether I shall ever be better I can not tell; I awfully forebode I shall not. To remain as I am is impossible; I only hope my old friend, Mr. Orange, can cheer me up today. We have a conference scheduled and a photo shoot around noon. He always knows how to make me forget my troubles for a while. I need the fellowship. I am looking forward to our meeting and can only wish that someday, somehow, he will be featured on Facebook or on the Calvinistic Cartoons blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails