Saturday, September 29, 2012

Mr. Orange gets Roasted

This photo, sent in by Neo Sporin of Nome, Alaska, brings back a flood of memories. Here you see the late, great Peter Falk jokingly revealing many secrets about Mr. Orange. This was a Dean Martin sponsored roast and the other guests who got their turn in ribbing Mr. Orange were: Morgan Freeman, Soupy Sales, Al Pacino and his brother Cap Pacino, Sally Field, Don Knotts, Danny Kaye and Morey Amsterdam. What a day that was! I'm still laughing!


  1. I'm guessing anyone under 35 doesn't even know who these people are (with the exception of Mr. Freeman, and he's dead now, isn't he? I keep seeing that on Facebook anyway).

  2. Yeah, you're right...about under 35 (not about a dead Freeman).
    Morgan used to be on Electric Company and Laurence Fishburne was Cowboy Curtis on Pee-Wee's Playhouse.

  3. You are certainly the "Man of the Hour" Eddie! Were you a member of the Rat Pack in your younger years?

    1. I do have Photoshopped pictures to prove that I replaced Joey Bishop.

    2. I will speak to Regis concerning this.


Related Posts with Thumbnails