Friday, September 7, 2012

Religious Ties & Cross Purposes #1

This new series is a lot like "Who Am I?". Each personality claims to be a believer. I ain't sayin' they is or they isn't. I am just presenting some interesting facts about these individuals. You'll learn a little and you can always pray for these celebrities. (They need prayer - every one of them) I will post the unPhotoshopped photo when someone guesses their name. Here are the clues:

I have ties with Zondervan and the Book of Revelation

Robin Williams, Frank Sinatra and Moe Howard have been a big influence in my career.

I sang in the Broadway musical, Les Misérables.

My first language is Greek. I go to a church whose liturgy is traditionally conducted in Koine Greek, the original language of the New Testament.

8 comments:

  1. Ramin Karimloo
    Acted as Valjean, Enjolras, and possibly a couple other characters I'm currently too lazy to go look up quick, including, pretty sure, Marius. Here I was reflexively wanting to shout "24601!" as soon as I saw "Who Am I?" and it turns out to actually be a Les Mis post for once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good guess! But, wrong.

    One more clue:
    He is a semi-regular on a new NBC comedy series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the "three stooges" hash tag is also a clue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris Diamantopoulos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It is Chris Diamanopoulos. He is the actor who played Robin Williams, Frank Sinatra and Moe Howard. He had produced an illustrated graphic novel of the Book of Revelation and is currently working on a graphic novel on the Gospel of Mark.
      Congratz, Anonymous...if that is who you really are.

      Delete
  5. Wow... I have never heard of him... Robin Williams and Frank Sinatra, Yes, but C.Diamanopoulos, nope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a semi-regular on the TV series, Up All Night, with Will Arnett and Christina Applegate.
      And the Book of Revelation graphic novel is available on an App. Here is the Tim Challies review:
      http://www.challies.com/interviews/the-graphic-novel-book-of-revelation

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails