Thursday, September 27, 2012

Religious Ties & Cross Purposes #2


This new series is a lot like "Who Am I?". Each personality claims to be a believer. I ain't sayin' they is or they isn't. I am just presenting some interesting facts about these individuals. You'll learn a little and you can always pray for these celebrities. (They need prayer - every one of them) I will post the un-Photoshopped photo when someone guesses their name. Here are the clues:

Dennis Weaver and I have something in common.

I have been featured in Christianity Today.

I am an active Church member and son of a Pentecostal preacher.

I had an uncredited role in the 1974 movie Death Wish as an alley mugger.

Much Ado About Nothing.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Clue answer and trivia:

      Dennis Weaver and Denzel have the same initials.

      Death Wish (starring Charles Bronson) was the movie debut for both Denzel and Jeff Goldblum.

      Delete
  2. Yep it's ol DW - He also strayed from his Pentecostal roots when he was a gangsta which must have been hard on his dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That be he.
    fyi...The Book of Eli was banned in Kuwait when it was released. If you have seen the film you know why. But, after it was released on DVD, it was sold on the streets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's early in the morning here and my comments are placed wrong. I hope that doesn't cause anyone to stop following this blog.
    ...wait...I had 370 a few days ago, and now down to 369. Well, you can't please everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Denzel...I thought it was Morgan Freeman. :D Never seen Denzel with a beard before(well before now anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  6. DW is one of my favorite actors although I'm not drawn to all of the movies he's been in. One exception:

    I'm not very big on dystopian movies, but Eli has that sense of undying hope all the way through it. When you see the last part you have to jump up and down rejoicing and then kick yourself for not being more dedicated to learning the Bible.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails