1. John Bunyan had 26 bones in each foot! That's a total of 52 bones in his feet! Amazing feat!
2. Oliver Cromwell's sneeze would rocket out of his body at close to 100 mph!
3. William Wilberforce's eyes were always the same size from birth to death. During his lifetime, his nose and ears never stopped growing!
4. John and Charles Wesley would shed and regrow outer skin cells about every 27 days!
5. J. C. Ryle, as hard as he tried, could not tickle himself.
6. George Whitefield was born with 300 bones, but by adulthood the number was reduced to 206.
7. C. S. Lewis's left lung was smaller than his right lung.
8. Count Zinzendorf's fingernails grew nearly 4 times faster than his toenails.
9. Charles Haddon Spurgeon was born without knee caps. They didn't appear until he was between 2-6 years of age!
10. Every year, during his lifetime, about 98% of the atoms in John Calvin's body were replaced!