1. When Carl F. H. Henry would jitterbug in front of his relatives, they would often comment that he looked like a frog in a blender.
2. John L. Dagg was the world's tallest Baptist theologian. He came in at 18 feet 7 inches.
3. Albert Mohler, Jr. has created enough saliva in his lifetime to fill a plastic swimming pool!
4. Once, Wayne Grudem, in his early twenties, did not fill out a bank deposit slip correctly.
5. John Gill never saw the Titanic, much less step foot on board.
6. James Petigru Boyce, when a teen, suffered from an upset stomach after eating too much ice cream and cake.
7. John F. MacArthur laughs longer, louder, and more often than his brother-in-law.
8. Charles Spurgeon once ate a bug by mistake. He never knew what happened. His oatmeal just tasted funny.
9. John Piper blinks over 10,000,000 times a year!
10. John Calvin never used MasterCard or Visa. He would always pay cash.