Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Suggestions


Here is your opportunity to help give a little direction. Would you like to see more or less of a feature? Do you have a poem or song you would like displayed that would fit the ambiance of this site? Can you think of a new idea that could be turned into a series? Do you have some suggestions as to what might be a good contest or challenge? Do you have a comment to make in general? Do you have any bad habits you would like to get rid of? Has the weather outside changed since you started reading this? Do you think that there is life on other planets? Can you spell phlegm? Do you have a problem with fire ants in your yard? Can you loan me a couple of thousand dollars? Is your refrigerator running? Now is your providential moment to take a few minutes and contribute something from the recesses of your redeemed brain. Go ahead...make my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Is my refigerator running?

    I hope not I'm to fat to chase it down!

    Maybe it will come back home some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...yes, my brother, along with Prince Albert in a can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am lyrically bereft, and historically challenged, but I always like listening to a good song sung to Ghost Riders in the Sky.

    Our Fridge is not running now, but when it does you know it is by its beautiful mimicry of a freight train with a missing wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely would like more Tulip & Grenade :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails