Sunday, May 24, 2009

Caption Contest #18


Call it Caption Cartoon Week or Caption Cartoon Madness if you will, but this has been the most fun I've had since I started this blog. Thanks to your wit and good humor! Most of the time, I think of an idea I hope will get a laugh and wait for comments...these captions everyone has come up with for these contests have had me laughing out loud! The last time I remember laughing so much was when Dr. Fenton Mahoney was holding me upside down and I saw his face right after my delivery.
Here is one photo that should capture your imagination. The winner will be announced on May 31st or May 32nd...whichever comes first.

5 comments:

  1. The sight of A.W. Pink's The Sovereignty of God in Mr. Smith's hand confirmed the worst fears of the Jones family. Their new neighbors were Calvinists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Harry, Dispensationalism Today said to keep watch this week for the flying locus demon people from Rev 9. THAT is not it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you see...I told you Calvinist don't wear secret underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And, if you decide to follow Christ today, you could win this BRAND! NEW! CAR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After Nanny Nelson shared with the rest of the family her discovery of what Young Timothy did in secret, he was never allowed to study Dispensationalism again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails