Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fan Photo from "Puddin" Tane


Mr. Tommy "Puddin" Tane sent me this photo he found in a new antique store called "The House of History" in Clabber, North Dakota. On the back of the photograph is a listing of the members. The female member was the singer/songwriter of the group known only as "Pilgrim Grandmommy" and the fellow on the far right was listed as "Doc Brown". Also of interest, is the young boy on the snare drum, he is the great grandfather of the late James Montgomery Boice! Amazing photo indeed! Thanks Tommy Tane for sharing!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know what this means? The Doc's alive! He's alive! I must admit I was a little worried when I saw the Delorean get struck by lightning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh. I thought it was Marley come back to tell us not be a "scrooge."

    "I didn't read my Daily Calvinistic Cartoons and now look at me, dragging the chains I forged in life."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails