Friday, May 15, 2009

Travelin' Time


This is just to let everyone know that this next week will be a little different at Calvinistic Cartoons. I have no access to my Photoshop and I will be winging it the next six or seven days. My wife and I packed up and left for Durango, Colorado yesterday. (15 hours on the road) Our daughter is having her second child. I am typing this as my wife is getting ready to leave for the hospital. We will be here helping out for a week or so. Pray for us and for our seventh...yes, seventh grandchild.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new addition! I pray that your daughter has a quick and easy labor, and most importantly, I pray for the health of your new grandchild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the grandchild. My feed reader won't be the same without you. I really enjoy your blog, even if I don't ever comment to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the prayers. My daughter Tammy had a 9 lb. 7 oz. little girl this morning. Her name is Brooklyn Faith Osborn. Tammy only had 3 hours of labor. So it DID go quickly! Praise the Lord for His tender mercies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seven is good number, of course I am partial to the number 10. Grandpa Eddie... has a nice ring to it. God Bless you and yours Eddie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails