Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Calvinistic Cartoons on the Radio!


Recieved a letter from a friend of this blog who let me know that Wretched Radio with Todd Friel is using some of my material on the show. I caught a little of it (they loop the 2 hour program until the next live show is on)

Thanks guys! It's an honor!
http://www.wretchedradio.com/

...well, they now have me as a daily listener!

They read some of my "wives of spiritual giants" quotes:


...and did a "dramatized skit" using my interview with (ficticious) Pug Dagitt as the script:


If you guys are reading this - I would love to post an audio clip of the Pug Dagitt interview and/or the wives quotes here at Calvinistic Cartoons!

1 comment:

  1. I found your sight after the mention on Wretched. I love it! Keep up the good work :-D

    SK

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails