Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fan Photo from Mimi Topeka

Dear Eddie,
I was visiting the Hank Locklin National Art Museum yesterday when I noticed this painting hanging on the wall. I couldn't believe my eyes! This ancient piece proves, beyond a doubt, that you stole the idea for T&G (Tulip and Grenade) from the 17th century painter, Cruton LaToya.
What do you have to say for yourself bozo!
Love,
Mimi Topeka

Dear Ms. Topeka,
You have got it backwards! THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A FORGERY! Grenades were not invented until centuries later! And word balloons, like the ones seen in the painting, are a product of twentieth century cartoonists! Besides, did you notice the Starbucks coffee cup on the floor? I know for a fact that Starbucks coffee shops were not seen until the 18th century!
If I were you, I would apologize to me for such baseless accusations, inform the head of the museum, and send me a hundred dollars. Hope to hear from you soon!
Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails