Saturday, April 18, 2009

Random Word Writing Contest #6


Write a paragraph or two using the following random words:

bookmark, scorpion, moon, pulpit

Entries may be poetry, prose, fiction, essays or interviews.
(or any other form of creatively written expression.)
Just be funny, clever and theological...
and give your piece a TITLE.
The winner will be announced on
April 24th
and will be awarded a
Calvinistic Cartoons Excellence in Random Word Writing Award.
Hang it on your wall or use it as a placemat!

7 comments:

  1. How the Monk Became a Predestinarian

    The moon arose;
    it was getting late
    as the young monk pondered
    Romans 8:28.

    Across the pulpit
    a Bible was sprawled
    o’er which a scorpion
    stealthily crawled.

    The monk understood,
    slammed the book and said, “Hark!
    What once was evil
    has become a bookmark!”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one! I might have to opt out on this contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I can predict who will win this round!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is good on so many levels. I laughed, I cried because I laughed so hard- it moved me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent and clever! Wish I had thought of it! Thanks for a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you please remove this image from your site? This is my image and I didn't gave any permission to alter it.

    Hope you can understand.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails