Saturday, December 6, 2014

The Rob Bell Show #2

NOW YOU CAN SHARE IN THE SHOW!
Hi my peeps. I am the open-minded star of the show, Rob Bell. I need you to help with the future messages I will discuss on this program. Use the acronym OPRAH only. This came as a suggestion from the queen of theology herself. On this episode I will be sharing my truth in this fashion:

Oh, MY goodness!
Presuppositional Apologetics from Dr. Seuss
Real love wins
All gets ta Heaven
Hell? No! Not on MY watch!

Get the idea? I knew you would. I believe in you.  

8 comments:

  1. O - Only God is inherently good
    P - Presuppositional and other solid forms of apologetics
    R - Real love doesn't excuse unrepentant sinners
    A - All believers go to Heaven (and/or the New Earth)
    H - Hell? Yes, for those whose sins are not covered

    How'd I do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bell won't like it..which means we here at Calvinistic Cartoons do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opening forbidden doors
    Playing with Theology
    Rallying around idols
    All about ME
    Hell is only a city in Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, but unfortunately I was stuck with that part. X-D

    Clever, Barry! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oprah
    Plus
    Rob
    Adds up to
    Hindenburg disaster (spiritually speaking, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Orthodoxy
    Polluted
    Righteousness
    Abolished
    Heavens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bell got it backwards!

    Heresy
    Always
    Rapes
    Principles of
    Orthodoxy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails