Friday, April 25, 2014

Want a Picture with Corky?

You send me a ten dollar Amazon Kindle gift card and I will create for you the following:

THREE photomanipulations of photos you email me. Corky can be at your wedding (see photo below), dinner party or backyard barbecue.   

-----Step 1   Send the gift card via email by going to Amazon and creating a gift for Eddie Eddings. My gmail address is: calvinist12345@gmail.com

-----Step 2   Send me your photos. I will Photoshop Corky Velveeta in so it looks absolutely real. If you request it, I could send you and Corky back into the past. (Only need ONE photo of your face and I will choose the time period and old photo.) These will make great screen savers, wallpaper or novelty gifts. I will send these back within a day or two at a resolution of 72 dpi. If you permit, I will post one or two on my blog as part of Corky's travel log.

This will help me not to get reader's block and provide more ideas for Calvinistic Cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails