Friday, February 14, 2014

History Channel on Nikola Tesla


When I see the word history I always think of His story as I'm sure a lot of you do. It's evident that God uses people from all walks of life to accomplish His will and purposes. I am reminded of an atheist who, after recovering from a near fatal incident, told me in the hospital that he thanked science for his recovery and healing. That is like thanking Sherlock Holmes for solving all the crimes in the detective novels he appears in and forgetting Mr. A. Conan Doyle, the author of the entire series. God is the Author and Finisher, the Cause and Completer, The Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and the End, The A and Z and all the letters in between of our faith -- and the jot and tittles of history itself. Enjoy the film. It's well worth the 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails