Wednesday, October 16, 2013

FREE BOOK while it lasts (Kindle)

Can you imagine reading a book about apologetics and being unable to put it down? Well, this is such a book! I started reading and didn't want to stop...the story telling approach and the humor clearly illustrated how we come to conclusions ...about scriptures and other things...through pre-existing filters resulting from our own life experiences. A must read! (D. Ann)

Had new thoughts that I had not previously considered. Written in a fun and very readable style. I actually ENJOYED reading this apologetics book. Very good examples to illustrate his points. Written with compassion and humanity. (Duane Hanson)


Click HERE to own

1 comment:

  1. I missed it..that's what I get for missing this blog for two day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails