Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Short Note then Off to Thailand

Had a fabulous time in the States! On the flight back, my wife and I had an entire 6 seat row for ourselves. She got the 4 seats so she could lay down and sleep...I got the two, because I can't sleep long on a plane. I take short naps.
We've been in Kuwait for five days - staying up until 4:30 and 5:00 a.m.
We are leaving for Thailand this afternoon for the final two weeks of our vacation. As you can see in the photos, Corky has already gone ahead and made preparations for us. By the time we arrive, he will be headed back to the U.S. to hand out more $7,000 packages for any who know the right phrase to say when they meet him. Keep a look out for Corky in your neighborhood and continued prayer for Mary and I are always appreciated!
(For Father's Day, my kids gave me a Kindle and for my advance B-Day gift, my wife bought me an iPod Touch. -- I am advancing technologically at a snail's pace, and lovin' every minute!)


3 comments:

  1. Great pictures.

    I am scared for Corky though. Tell him to watch out for Francisco Scaramanga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thailand is a fascinating place. Was there for a few days R&R while in the service.

    Thank you for the phone call when you were in the states. It really lifted up my spirits to talk with you, as I was in hospital at the time.

    I am keeping an eye out for Corky. Now what was that phrase? Sombody or other was a Calvinist? : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Thanks for all the information. I really liked the pictures. They are absolutely fantastic. I really wish to go to Phuket soon for a vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails