Tuesday, March 6, 2012

10 Things "Posted" on Facebook


I've learned so much from my mistakes, I'm thinking of making a few more.

Whoa! Thank you warning label! I was actually considering using my new floor lamp in the shower.

In a thousand years, archeologists will dig up tanning beds and think we fried people as punishment

If Bill Gates had a penny for every time I had to reboot my computer...oh wait, he does

Whenever you’re bored send this text to a random number.. “I hid the body.”

If you never jumped from couch to couch as kid to avoid the lava, then you missed out on childhood.

Our house isn’t dirty, we just have everything on display like a museum.

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me 92,748 times, you are a weather person.


I just read a list of “100 things to do before you die”. And, I’ve got to say that I’m pretty surprised “yell for help” wasn’t one of them.

9 comments:

  1. Got a few chuckles here, but the "Yell for help" really cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah!

    I have seen a warning label that tells you not to use a hair dryer while sleeping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A tip of the helmet, once again, to Daniel Rankins for his humorous posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was excellent! I must say, I favor the "I hid the body" one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I got a LOT of mileage out of the last one of these lists you posted, Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I worote on my FB profile once..."God also reads Facebook" Got no comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All good. "Warning label", my fave. Reminds me a bit of a bag of peanuts we buy over here. Has a label that says: "Warning: may contain traces of peanuts." ????? :D)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list and great post. It is one of those posts I wish I had thought of, good job

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes


    Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails