Monday, January 3, 2011

Ch Ch Ch Changes

Some of you may have noticed a few changes in my blog.
Changes that I hope will work for good and not evil.
My "gang of punsters" is now located at the bottom of the blog,
I have added a "search" engine kind of a do-dad.
I also lost two new members as of today.
I didn't know exactly why this happened until I took a nap and I had a "vision" of a 900-foot-Oral Roberts who told me that Arminians jump on sometimes, not knowing what a Calvinist is, then jump off as soon as they find out! The "vision" turned out to be the after-effects of a half-eaten tuna sandwich that had been left out overnight.

4 comments:

  1. Good thing you ate the tuna sandwich when you did, after twenty four hour you would have seen Finney himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join, but I do not have google follow, so I cannot. However, I have subscribed via RSS feed and I visit all the time. So you can count me as the incognito follower. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a change for ya! Why don't you change from a Calvinist to an Arminian, ya bag of pork rinds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually LOL for real when read that line about your "vision"! Thanks E, I needed that.

    Love in the Truth.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails