Monday, August 3, 2009

Top 10 Movies at the Nineveh Cinema


The movies were shown after Jonah had left the city:

1. The Perfect Storm

2. Happy Gilmore with Adam Sandcrab

3. Jurassic Carp soundtrack by M.C. Hammerhead

4. The Blair Fish Project music by Vince Gill

5. Pulp Fishin'

6. Castaway soundtrack by Hootie and the Blowfish

7. Ocean 11 with music by Whalin' Jennings

8. Marlin Rouge with Nicole Squidman

9. The Codfather with Marlin Brando

10. Starfish Wars with Liam Neonfish and directed by Jaws Mucas
Coming soon: Angelfish and Demons

8 comments:

  1. This post reminds me of some of my favorite songs.

    Sea Eeled With A Kiss A.K.A Sealed With A Kiss

    Mister Sand Dab
    That's a Moray
    Clam Every Mountain
    A Barracuda the Beautiful
    It Haddock Be You
    Sturgeon, Sturgeon For My Baby
    I Need Kelp
    When You Fish Upon A Star
    When You Wish Upon A Starfish
    Shark! the Herald Angels Sing
    Fiddler Crab On The Roof
    I Loves You, Porgy
    You Walrus Hurt The One You Love
    Sole Train
    Heart And Sole
    Carp and Sole
    Bernie's Tuna
    Blue Monkfish
    Zing! Went the Strings of My Carp
    My Foolish Carp
    Salmon Janet Evening
    Nearer My Cod To Thee
    This Scampi Love
    Roe, Roe, Roe Your Boat
    Oyster Parade

    Oh, the memories these songs bring to mind. I think I will go to Red Lobster tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eddie, I think we were fishing out of the same pond for these gems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might be the brain food we both consumed yesterday. (at least I know where to "draw the line". Your comment was "reel" fun! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget these blockbusters:

    Cool Hand Fluke
    The Fin Man
    Heaven's Skate
    A Fistful of Sand Dollars
    Prawn With the Wind

    LURB:
    Great songs esp. "It Haddock Be You".

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! I guess we'll have to bait and sea if anyone else has more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finding Nemo (a classic tail of a young guppy coming of age)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails