Monday, August 24, 2009

A Calvinist in Kuwait


Hey everybody!
I have lots to tell you. Just no time right now. My computer isn't here yet so I am presenting another Baklava Koos Koos for your entertainment. It is Ramadan here and it feels like I stepped into a sauna every day when I leave the apartment I am living in. Pray for me to find a job. I plan on checking with the newspapers and television stations who might need an American style cartoonist on board...and I need a monitor before I can "hook up" my 'puter when it arrives. Driving is a scary experience with the roundabouts and the tailgating. Please stay tuned. I will be back in full force, Lord willing, before long. I hope to find another Calvinist brother somewhere. Pray for that also. Thanks amigos! btw, the Hard Rock Cafe seen above is just a few blocks from my home.

9 comments:

  1. Hey, Eddie.

    It sure is good to see a new post from you. Wish I could come over there and be that Calvinistic brother. I wouldn't think that it would disturb the local people if I did some witnessing in public; after all, the only ones who would be truly converted are those who are already elect.

    Looking forward to hearing more from you, my friend.

    Craig Boyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro...I am excited to see what God will do here. There is a missionary couple who has been here for five years. I hope to connect with them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you arrived safe and sound. We'll continue to pray for you and your wife.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Eddie has landed! God bless you, brother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you still in Kuwait?
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I am.
    btw...this Hard Rock Cafe just went out of business.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eddie:
    I am a Christian of like mind who has just arrived in Kuwait. Feel free to call or text me at 659-896-29. I can also connect by Facebook and / or email.
    respectfully,
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails