Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fan Photo from Freen McLederhosen

Thanks, Freen, for sending this old ad that featured me as a child. I had forgotten all about this. I remember meeting Corky Velveeta the day before. He just appeared suddenly in my front yard and prevented me from running into the street where, seconds later, a car accident occurred.  
I am sending Mr. McLederhosen a check for $7,000 and a lifetime subscription to Century Magazine, the magazine that is published every 100 years.


  1. Actually, that's probably very marketable.

  2. Wow, you knew how to draw even then!

  3. The first thing I ever drew was my I draw a lot of criticism.

    (forgive me if you have heard this before - I'm having a senior citizen moment)

  4. I hope you don't have to draw unemployment.

  5. I see the early rendering of Corky there. Whose house is that he's about to explode all over?

  6. Love the toddler-sized space helmet!

    Pity your drawing of Corky was washed off. It might be worth $7000 today.


Related Posts with Thumbnails