Sunday, August 25, 2013

Vacation Cessation

Atop the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa in Dubai.
Click the pic to see Corky.

Ferrari World has the world's fastest roller coaster.

Tesla builds the world's safest automobiles and they are electric.

Best hotel I have ever stayed in. The Atlantis hotel in Dubai (on the Palm Island)

This is the lobby of the Atlantis.

This is Aquaman, King of Atlantis.

Starting on the first of September (my birthday), I will return from vacationing to blogging full force. I've had a great time in the States and have had plenty of time to garner some new ideas. Hope you like what I have coming up next month. If not, there is always therapy.

5 comments:

  1. That's the best way to store ideas! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does Corky stick to vertical surfaces with such apparent ease?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I kust found your blog! Great cartoons!
    Have a nice time at your holidays ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad God lead you here! ...and thanks for becoming CC's newest member!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails